February 2, 2018
Outsourcing jobs just doesn't work, consider how many companies have changed their strategy, and decided to bring jobs back to the States. More importantly, when you hire a mom, you invest in the community and families' future (and well-being). Start today.
Recruiting for Good a staffing agency is offering L.A. companies committed to help hire moms; 'no cost' staffing services for administration, marketing (PR, social media), and operations (HR, legal, sales) positions in 2018.
According to Carlos Cymerman, founder of Recruiting for Good, "We love to celebrate and help 100 moms find jobs they love in 2018. And give companies a financial incentive to participate and help moms."
How Companies Participate
1) Simply send open positions to Carlos@RecruitingforGood.com.
2) Recruiting for Good staff finds qualified moms for open positions.
3) Recruiting for Good helps coordinate and schedule interviews.
How Moms Participate & Find Jobs with Our Moms Work
1) Serving moms who live in Beach Cities, Culver City, Southbay, SFV, or Westside.
2) Moms need to attend fun Beauty Foodie parties to be represented for job placement services.
3) Moms RSVP to reserve spot for next party with Susan@OurMomsWork.org.