News & Updates
May 17, 2017
Get Kickass C# Job Earn Fun Rewards
Do you live in L.A. have 10 years or more of .NET C# experience, and looking for a challenging and rewarding project to get involved in? We are looking for you...join team developing cloud based E-Commerce solution for fashion related company using C#, ASP.NET, Angular, and MVC.
Kickass & Earn Fun Rewards
- Earn top pay $80-$90/hr (w-2 or corp. to corp.)
- Enjoy monthly dining gift card rewards.
- Complete 1 year contract, and enjoy a 4 day party weekend in Cabo, NYC, or Vegas.
Must live in Southern California, and be available to interview in person.
Submit your resume to Carlos@RecruitingforGood.com,
We connect talented technical professionals to kickass jobs. Join us to enjoy life & party for good.
Want to more about our jobs...check out this link.
December 23, 2016
In 2017 Gift Fun Travel
We are Excited and Grateful to Share Our Travel Gifting Destination Ideas
Travel is the perfect gift to celebrate any occasion; anniversaries, ask her (him) to marry you, birthdays, break-ups/make-ups, divorce, empty nester getaway from the blues, girlfriend getaways, honeymoons, second honeymoons, romantic romps (R-Rated), and the great escape (boredom at work, need some inspiration)...and so much more....celebrate gifting travel often....it will change your life.
If you are thinking of making a lasting impression with a family member, your mother-in-law, a BFF, a neighbor you really admire, your Awesome boss, or a pet parent think about how they would feel, if they knew that you took the time to distinctly choose and gift a destination just for them....we love to help you make a difference in their life.
Recruiting for Good is Helping L.A. Optimists
Fund Gift Extraordinary Destinations In 2017
Beauty Foodie & Party Weekends
- Aspen Food Festival
- iHeartradio Music Festival
- Napa Film + Wine Festival
- New York Food+Wine Festival
- U.S. Open Tennis Championship
Beauty Foodie & Party Destinations (International)
We are Here for You
Thank you for keeping us in business all these years; we are now using recruiting for good collaboratively to help optimists fund gift family and friends rewarding travel to grow from within, learn something new, and see the world for good.
Every referral that leads to a successful recruiting placement = 1 extraordinary destination to gift.
To get started. Simply choose a destination you like to gift from See the World for Good, then, email Carlos, Recruiting for Good. Founder Carlos@RecruitingforGood.com to meet in person (this is a personal service) to get to know you; we love to help fund gift your extraordinary trip. Currently serving L.A. area residents.
For More Information Checkout;
Now taking reservations for 2018 limited spots on these destinations; Cayman Cookout, Venice Carnivale, Kid+Mom Fun Disney Trips.
Happy New Year....from us to you.
June 2, 2016
5 Reasons to Enjoy Weekend Getaways the Inpiration
People inspired me to create rewarding weekend getaways. What's the point of listening to people complain and talk about what is not working in their life, and not doing anything about it. So I decided to incorporate, rewarding weekends getaways, as part of my recruiting agency. Join us to help fund causes and enjoy rewarding travel.
Here are 5 Reasons to Enjoy Weekend Travel....
- It's fun to be able to just escape from the madness of your life.
- Weekend travel is a convenient way to spend quality time with loved ones.
- Explore new cities, and learn something new about the world and yourself.
- Traveling often will enliven you, you will feel inspired, and connected to something greater.
- Have something to look forward to, enjoy the fruits of your labor, bring balance to your life.
Need Some Inspiration
Checkout our rewarded all inclusive weekend destinations for 2
1) Food & Wine Festivals (Hawaii, Miami, Vegas)
2) Culinary Adventures (Napa, New Orleans, NY)
3) Golf Paradise (Miami, Palm Springs, and Sonoma)
4) Romantic Escapes (Paris, London, Mexico Riviera)
5) World's Best SPA (Rancho Valencia Condé Nast 2015 Gold List Winner)
Have Little Time Don't Worry....We take care of all the details, if you need to take care of the kids, we'll fly mom in from out of town, or hire a pet sitter to take care of your pets...
Life is too precious, enjoy your time today. travel often it will be great for the soul....or even yet share it with a friend or loved one...it will bring you closer.
Never seen Paris or London....this is your chance to do both.
When will you be mindfully taking care of you....plan your rewarding weekend getaway to start today.
January 6, 2016
BDB = Birthday Bashes
If you have a family or a friend who is a foodie...and you want to gift something special for their birthday consider a Vegas Birthday Bash....they will be delighted trust me...
5 Great Reasons to Gift Vegas Foodie BDBs
- You can have a luxury weekend bash, stay at the best hotels, fly Virgin America, and the party starts before you actually leave....the moment you announce Vegas weekend.
- Vast amount of celebrity chefs, with their own distinctive culinary style to have deliciously naughty meals that rock your world. Start a new Vegas Foodie Bucket List....
- You can eat from early morning to very late in the evening, have 5 to 7 spectacular meals every day.
- In between your meals, drink amazing concoctions (list of bars); every flavor, design, and mix possible.
- Where else could you get a $1,000 dessert? The Golden Opulence Sunday includes; "house made Tahitian vanilla bean ice cream (the most expensive vanilla in the world); chocolate truffles and candies from Paris; edible sugar flowers painted with edible gold; passion fruit-infused caviar; and 24K gold dust flakes and edible gold leaf from Switzerland." Serendipity3 at Ceasars.
If you win big at the tables, or score a jackpot try this unbelievable drink; Menage a Trois: champagne, cognac and 150-year-old Grand Marnier. "The drink comes with 23-karat gold flakes, liquid gold syrup and a gold-plated straw studded with a real diamond." Find it at Tryst Nightclub at Wynn Las Vegas and Encore Hotel, Priceless: $3,000 sort of....the drink alone can cost more than a weekend for 4 (flights with Virgin America, and stay at the Wynn).
Fun Vegas Foodie Tidbit Did you know Wing Lei, restaurant at Wynn Hotel...was the first Chinese restaurant in the country to be awarded a Michelin Star.