News & Updates
see the world for good
December 23, 2015
2016 Donut for Good Challenge
"Feed your life with positive experiences, and you will see the world for good."
Imagine what life would be like, if people took it upon themselves to fix one thing in the world, and committed to inspire and transform 100 people over the course of one year to fulfill their purpose and make a lasting difference.
What is Missing In Your Life, Community, Work or Personal Relationships?
That's the hole, you clearly know there is something missing, something that can be done. If you identified it, good for you. Now it's time to chose your path. What will you do with this powerful vision and wisdom? Since, you identified the hole, it's up to you to do something about it...."the world awaits you arrival."
My 2016 Donut Mission
What I see missing in the world...is intentional, meaningful, and personal relationships that matter. We lost our way to be real with each other. And connect in genuine ways.
My vision is to empower people who love to make a lasting difference with their family and friends by gifting life experiences through travel.
By creating amazing ways to see the world, we can inspire people;
- To be transparent and genuine; and have a more fulfilling life.
- Develop a sense of purpose, and willingness to be of service.
- Appreciate spending quality time with family and friends.
My "DONUT" mission is to have fun, enjoy work, and transform Recruiting for Good so that I can help 100 people fund gift travel for their family and friends to see the world for good.
I am grateful to have already started this week; by helping 1 rockstar father gift his daughter and one of her friends a trip to NY Fashion Week in Feb 2016.
99 more people to go to complete my Donut.
What is Your 2016 Donut Mission?
I love to know, email me at Carlos@SeetheWorldforGood.com
December 9, 2015
Let's Not Wait Another Year to See the Wonders of Africa....
Yes, we are using recruiting for good to help fund and reward travel. We love finding people great tech jobs, and look forward to rewarding fun travel too. Get a Great Job & See the World.
5 Reasons to Experience a Safari
- Go once, and you will come back transformed.
- At night, the sky lights up with stars as bright as the sun.
- Experience animals in the wild, and you come to understand life.
- Everyone, everywhere, every year is worthy to experience this adventure.
- When you come back, you will be able to re-tell adventure stories that inspire travel.
How to Earn a Safari for Good?
- Submit your resume for a tech job; click here.
- We contact you with positions; and find you a great tech job; currently looking for BI developers, C# developers, and technical trainers positions in Los Angeles.
- You complete your probation period, and earn your adventure safari reward;
Travel Provided By GAdventures
When it comes to raw, in-your-face wildness, South Africa, Botswana, Zambia, and Zimbabwe are incredible – and from the vantage of our rugged overland adventure vehicle (OAV), even more spectacular. Witness traditional dancing, explore the Okavango Delta with a game walk and bush camping, track rhinos on foot in Zimbabwe’s Matobo National Park, and capture the Big Five (with your camera, of course) in South Africa’s Kruger National Park. Camping will keep you close to the incomparable scenery. This quick tour isn’t simply a taste of Africa; it’s a full-course meal – with seconds.
Click here for details of tour (15 days). If you are planning to go to Africa, go for at least 2 weeks. One more way to make a difference; you can gift your trip to a family member or a friend living in the U.S.
Why reward GAdventures? They deliver eco-friendly and sustainable travel destinations; that support the local communities.
We are not associated with GAdventures, we are simply rewarding their trip.
Our fun mission is simple, help everyone see the world for good.
Where would you like to travel to next?
December 2, 2015
How Will You Be Remembered? How Have You Impacted the World?
....Start Today to Kickass for Good
What's a Walkabout...
Background: Australian. Given to us by Crocodile Dundee:
"A spontaneous journey through the wilderness of one's choosing in an effort to satisfy one's itchy feet, a need to be elsewhere, the craving for the open road, that space over the horizon...yes... something like that... you can't quite touch it so you have to go find it because it's you just know it's there...Or maybe it just feels good to go walking around ... 😉 Yeah. It's WALKABOUT." Urban Dictionary
5 Reasons to Do a Kickass Walkabout for Good
- Travel is an equal opportunity venture that will change your life.
- Inspire your friends to join you, and change their lives in the process too.
- Walkabout and make it your mission to volunteer and help people along the way.
- Imagine all the adventures to be had, life lessons to learn, and new friends meet.
- Upon completing your walkabout; you'll be transformed, energized, and ready to take on any challenge.
How to Plan for a Purposeful Kickass Walkabout
- Take a month or more to prepare properly for your walkabout. Use a travel agent to help with planning your trip; they are great to have when things go sideways in the world.
- Research how much money you need to eat,drink, and sleep while you are traveling.
- Make arrangements, and give your employers proper notice, when you quit your job.
- Invite your friends to go along with you; it will change your lives for good.
- Have money saved up, and emergency back up money for easy access.
- Plan to do some good around the world; research places where you can volunteer.
- Before you leave meditate daily, and visualize about the person you always wanted to be, and upon your return from your Walkabout; you will have become that person.
When Will You Go...Start Today to See the World for Good