News & Updates
Recruiting for Good
October 25, 2017
Why I Launched Our Moms Work Cause
This is a personal cause for me. Every day, I aspire to make my mom proud; I use my recruiting talent to improve people's lives by connecting them to great jobs. I am grateful to work with companies and candidates that I appreciate me.
Working moms inspire heart centered values and are instrumental in preparing contributors, creators, and leaders joining the workforce in their unique way.
It All Started When I Was Young
Mom inspired my life and work values.
"When I was in junior high school, my mom decided to go back to work, against my father's objections. My mom was driven by her passion to be creative; and as a paid actor, the job gave her the courage and freedom to leave him."
By finding moms jobs they love...we empower and honor them. If for the rest of my life, I can use my recruiting talent to change moms lives for good, that would be so rewarding...imagine a life so joyous that every day I called moms...and said to them...."You Got the Job."
October 25, 2017
Hire Grateful Workers
Recently, I placed a professional at a job, the first thing he did was thank me for representing him for a great opportunity. I find that candidates who are grateful are connected, present, and responsible. They appreciate everything in their life. As companies struggle to find and retain talent, they would be well suited to focus their efforts on hiring grateful workers.
How to Identify Grateful Workers
Ask Heart Centered Questions
- What supervisor past taught you something new?
- Who do you admire most, and why?
- Have you mentored or taught someone else a skill? Who was it?
- How did it make you feel to have an impact on another person?
- If you got the job today, what value could you contribute to making our company better?
Grateful Companies Hire Grateful Employees
Companies that create rich valued cultures, attract grateful talented professionals that can outlast and outperform most workers.
Gratitude Comes From...
We are all less than perfect, only when we forgive ourselves and others, can we accept ourselves, and others. The true nature of our emotional maturity is gratitude. Achieving a healthy balance to serve ourselves and others, we grow from within. And our gratitude empowers all.
Consider hiring moms first, they seem to get gratitude like no one else....want help finding grateful moms? Recruiting for Good is launching a high purpose cause, Our Moms Work, helping L.A. moms find part-time jobs they love.
October 6, 2017
A Change of Heart
"When the end is near, we appreciate life more."
About two months ago, I went for a physical, within an hour I was rushed to see a cardiologist. I somehow damaged my heart. I was having fainting spells, and thought may be I am not eating well. No. it seems my heart has been functioning at 80% capacity.
As soon as I heard from the doctor; I called my best friends, sisters, and mom, and they have been so supportive. Simultaneously though, I was filled with a great sense of loss...I felt empty. And even though over the years, I have positively impacted 100's of people's lives finding them great jobs...I just felt like I just hadn't done enough.
A Wake Up Call to Do More Today
I chose to look within, and ask questions, what do I love most about my life?
"I love to serve people, make a difference, and host parties."
So, I combined everything I love to create a fun, personal, and purposeful service that changes lives...Party for Good...L.A.'s exclusive members only club pampering kickass moms fighting Cancer; by helping fund the little perks and benefits to enjoy life every day.
A Change of Heart gifted me a new perspective and appreciation for life...every day I can kickass and party for good.
If you only had sometime to live, how would you change your life, what would you accomplish, what will you do for others?....Love to see you do it today.
September 22, 2017
Help Us Kickass and Party for Good
This holiday season, let's make a difference together...every referred position (company sends Accounting, Engineering, Finance, IT, Marketing, and Sales fulltime open jobs), that we fill between Thanksgiving and January 1st, 2018 and earn a placement fee; Recruiting for Good will donate 50% of proceeds to local nonprofits.
Participate and earn a beauty or foodie reward.
Recruiting for Good is celebrating our 20 year anniversary by giving back and having fun. Join to help us kickass...and party for good.
How to Participate?
- Choose a cause you like to support (donations made to churches, nonprofits, or schools based in the U.S.).
- Simply introduce us to an executive or manager hiring professionals email@example.com; it could be your boss, co-worker, neighbor, husband, wife, sister, brother, friend, or grandma too.
- Once we fill the position (find company awesome employee), earn our finder's fee, and donate to your nonprofit, we will reward any of the following beauty foodie perks:
- One year deluxe spa membership at Burke Williams.
- Receive every month, a $100 gift card (for a period of one year) to enjoy Zagat's L.A.s Hottest Restaurants; Ink.Well, MTN, Hayden, Good Measure, Hiho Cheeseburger, Tintorera, RBTA Highland Park, The Exchange Restaurant, MH ZH, Meat On Ocean, Vespertine, Rosaline, Pizzana, Rossoblu, Felix, Talulla's, Friends and Family, Cosa Buona, Woodley Proper, Kismet.
- Sponsor a dinner party at any restaurant in Los Angeles, and we will pick up the tab (up to $1,500).
Lastly, you can forgo your reward and donate proceeds to your nonprofit, or you can gift your reward to anyone living in Southern California.