News & Updates
Kickass and Party for Good
July 2, 2017
5 Reasons We're Celebrating Women Who Kickass
- I am honoring my mom who kicks-ass, by celebrating all women who do too.
- We are inspiring the community by embracing a powerful message "Kickass & Party for Good"...
- Celebrating women who kickass, is fun and rewarding.
- We celebrate women who kickass, to inspire men...embrace equality, honor, and love feminine power.
- On Sunday,September 27th, during the Vancouver Peace Summit 2009, the Dalai Lama said, “The world will be saved by the western woman.” .....The Time Has Come to Actualize those Powerful Words....by Celebrating Women Who Kickass....We Start Today.
To learn about Kickass & Party for Good....Join the Club...email Carlos@WePartyforGood.com
Yes We're Celebrating Women Who Kickass
Our first women only party for good is on July 3rd, 2017 between 12-130 pm in Santa Monica the first 25 women who kickass, show up for party, and RSVP, will enjoy Belgian Chocolates, and Melting Chair Massages....RSVP to reserve your spot!
June 30, 2017
No One Ever Made a Difference By Being Like Everyone Else...
A Fun Chapter in My Kickass Life...Zen Rizing
There no accidents...in life, I have been lucky enough to be aware, and fully vested to experience everything that comes my way. I am grateful to be included in some outrageously fun events....for me that is a party for good.
Every day is an opportunity to seize and make the most of it, follow your passion to kickass and party for good. In 2011, I met the band members of Zen Rizing, and fell in love with their music. They were all originally from Tennessee and Texas, and their dream was to make it big in LA, land a record deal, and have fun along the way. I was very fortunate to sponsor their road trip from LA to San Diego, on August 11, 2011. And for one day, I lived like a rockstar...and since then, my life has been a grateful life celebration.
By the way, that year, Zen Rizing, did open for the Doors at The Roxy Theater on Sunset Blvd.
I am restarting the party for good tradition this summer, 2017, and sponsoring celebrations to reward men and women who kickass...fun parties on July 3rd and 4th....stay tuned....more parties coming soon.
June 29, 2017
No One Ever Made a Difference By Being Like Everyone Else...P.T. Barnum...Movie
How We are Different...the Smallest Amount Care Is All it Takes
Imagine L.A. recruiters using their talent to kickass for good...mentoring teens to find fun gigs....is our reward; yes, we are real. The free service is available on Sundays from 8-11 am (starting July 9th), in Santa Monica.
- 1 on 1 mentoring is personal.
- We help teens write killer resumes, and prepare them for interviews.
- Teens learn how to be contributors (we answer the questions, they need).
For More Information
Kickass & Party for Good...Join the Club
June 19, 2017
Rewarding 10 Kickass Moms Vegan Lunch
We're Recruiting for Good and looking out for you...are you mom in L.A. who kicks-ass@work?...We love to celebrate your awesomeness on the 4th of July at one of our favorite fun Santa Monica health conscious and vegan restaurants ...Flower Child ...bring your favorite child (or two) and enjoy a scrumptious fulfilling and grateful lunch on us. Limited spaces available. Must respond by no later than June 22, 2017 to secure your spot.
Why Party for Good?
Kickass & Party for Good Join the Club that rewards those who make a lasting difference in L.A. Life Often...enjoy exclusive invite only celebrations, dining, and so much more.
To learn more about our love celebrations email Carlos@RecruitingforGood.com