News & Updates
January 23, 2017
Rewarding Candidates 100 Adventures
If you haven't heard, we are using recruiting for good to create work+life balance by funding and rewarding travel. Do you love to travel and see the world? We love to help you do both. Simply participate in Recruiting for Good, by doing either step to earn any destination;
- Submit your resume for a technical position, and complete 120 days of employment.
- Refer a family member or friend who is looking for a technical job, (they complete 120 days of employment).
Have Questions or Want to Start Today....
We love to reward any of the following destinations;
Foodie Destinations by Epitourean.com
Europe: Belgium Beer Tour, France (Burgundy River Cruise, Loire Valley Cycle, Quintessential Burgundy), Croatia to Montenegro, Greece (Sailing Athens to Mykonos, Sailing Mykonos to Santorini), Iceland, Ireland, Italy (Amalfi Coast, Cycling Tuscany, Hiking Tuscany, San Gimiganano, Sicily, Sorrento, Umbria), Romania, Spain (Cycle North Spain, Moorish Spain, Walk Camino Santiago), Trekking Mont Blanc, Turkey.
South America: Argentina (Buenos Aires Iguassu, Mendoza), Bolivia, Brazil (North Brazil, Rio Carnival), Chile (Easter Island, Patagonia), Colombia, Ecuador, Galapagos, Peru (Amazon Riverboat, Machu Picchu).
Silver Lining Travel (Celebrity Cruises)
Alaska Hubbard Glacier, Bermuda New England, Eastern Caribbean, French Riviera, Israel, Italy Greek Isles, Japan Explorer, New Orleans Mardi Gras (2018), New Zealand, Panama Canal, Portugal Azores, South Pacific Cruise, Southern Caribbean, Spain and Canary Islands, Spain France Italy, Tahiti, Western Mediterranean.
We look forward to rewarding you travel to see the world for good...where would you like to travel to next?
April 9, 2014
Every time, I hear ONE, it enlivens me. “Music doesn’t lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music.” Jimi Hendrix
U2....thank you for bringing joy into my life with your wonderful lyrics, music, and words. I first saw U2 live when I was 16 years old in 1985 in Los Angeles at the Sports Arena, in front of 15,000 fans. Your music has changed my life.
Twenty nine years later, Bono your words inspired me, "As a rockstar I have two instincts, I want to have fun, and I want to change the world. I have a chance to do both," to create We Travel for Good; our fun mission is to help people change and see the world. And now fans, like me, can see you and U2 in concert anywhere in the world......for GOOD. Thank You.
How to Follow U2 for GOOD
1) Create your own U2 travel group; and pick destinations anywhere in the world you would love to see U2 live.
2) Participate to help us use Recruiting for Good; refer yourself for a job, refer your friends for jobs, or introduce us to executives at companies.
3) You help us generate proceeds for GOOD to fund ONE (Bono's nonprofit fighting to end poverty), and we match monies raised to reward you travel to see U2 live anywhere in the world.
Why are We Rewarding U2 Travel for GOOD?
1) Your participation will change the world.....Travel will change your life. Every time you step into the world, you have changed it. Travel makes everyone a rockstar in life. How awesome would it be to follow U2 and see them live in Ireland, Italy, or Spain with your friends and family; and know that at the same time you helped end poverty too (every funded U2 destination with us, raises money for ONE).
2) To thank U2 for inspiring our mission.
3) Because it's FUN to reward U2 fans for GOOD.
U2 is coming out with a new album in 2015, and will be in tour. Sign Up Here to Follow U2 for GOOD.
Must live in the United States....to qualify and participate in our social solution for good; you can gift your U2 travel rewards to anyone in the world, because it make a difference too.
If you have any questions, please email me at carlos@FollowU2forGood.com
Where would you like to see U2 live in 2015?
March 30, 2014
How I Helped My Friends Travel?
In 1996, I went backpacking in Europe with my best friend Morgan, it was a glorious and exciting trip. We initially met his brother in Paris. His older brother, Brett was a legend, after graduating from college, he went to work for one of the consulting firms and after a year, he quit his job, and went to Europe where he met a girl and was living in Sweden. For the next two months, we traveled together through Spain, Italy, and Greece. That's where I met Tanya, and we traveled together to Turkey, and Hungary.
In 2006, I went back to Europe to watch the World Cup in Germany. And invited Morgan to stay with me in Italy, we went first class, I took care of everything. I was doing well in business, and I wanted to share my travel experience with one of my best friends. And we got to accomplish things, we didn't do in 1996 like; go to the top of leaning tower of Pisa, go to the top of Eiffel tower, and see the Tower of London. He went back to LA, and I stayed in Europe for another month, where I went to the Running of the Bulls, and I settled in Barcelona and worked remotely for another month.
In the last 10 years, if it wasn't for Morgan, I traveled with Tanya, the Australian girl I met in Greece in 1996, we went to Bali together. One of my most fulfilling trips, was to the London Olympics, with Robin, she had never been out of the states and every moment with her was thrilling. The fact is my friends made my travel experiences more exciting and fulfilling.
5 Reasons Friends Don't Let Friends NOT Travel for Good
Travel with Your Friends or Gift Travel and You Will Change Your Friends' Life
1) It will change your relationship, bring you closer by having shared experiences.
2) Travel creates memories, that bring joy, and hope into our life.
3) Travel teaches us about the world, and we learn about ourselves.
4) Travel brings fun, adventure, and excitement.
5) Travel is fulfilling, and allow us to escape our daily grind.
Where are You Traveling Next With Friends?.